Friday, June 03, 2005

More On The Grand Lake Cottage

The bathroom color looked wonderful....until you opened the shower door and realized that the stall was harvest gold! Since they clashed my boss' wife chose a soft, almost butter color paint called Pale Moon---kind of appropriate for an outhouse, wouldn't you say? LOL! Anyway, I went back down last night and painted all the closets, the linen closet, interior of the front door, and cleaned up a couple of places I discovered while down there. Thought I would include some pics for you that are keeping up with this project. Good thing I took the pictures as I was a bit fuzzy on things as I didn't arrive back home until 4:00 this morning! LOL! Sometimes I get a bit carried away in my work. LOL! The weekend is looming and my pool is beckonging. Let the rehab begin!

No comments: