Friday, December 03, 2004

Christmas Mugs for Maria

We have received our second Christmas order! One of Cynthia's co-workers, Maria, has placed an order for four mugs. She is to come by this evening to choose the glaze she would like. Guess that I will perfect our handle pulling unless Maria can be persuaded that mugs don't necessarily need handles! Alas, I am sure the hot beverages usually served in mugs will persuade her otherwise, so.....handles here we come! Actually I am looking forward to making the mugs, handles and all. I have some mugs in the works already that I have been working on and look forward to putting into practice the lessons that they are teaching me. We will keep you abreast of their progress and will be providing some pics soon as I hope to throw them this weekend. Remember, in this hectic and busy season, to keep family and faith in sharp focus. These two entities should never suffer lack of attention. Happy merry making in your pre-holiday season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that was some good stuff I don't care who you are.

Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Just read it. He is so sweet. I am glad you guys are doing that and I believe this is just the beginning of a blessed business.

Love you!

Maria