Thursday, May 05, 2005

More Than I Can Say

Cynthia is my biggest fan in life and never is this more true than when it comes to my poetry. At her request I am posting the poem I penned for her today. She makes the poetry come easy. Enjoy or endure. 'Tis for her I write.
More Than I Can
Say
It is simply more than I can say,
The love, the touch, the way;
For every day dawns anew,
That I spend loving you.

Each morning brings its own joy,
Like a child’s brand new toy.
I delight in you my fairest Dove,
As the gift you are from Above.

If I could pen a song or write a sonnet,
‘Twould have you written all upon it.
Yet it would fail to rightly show,
The absolute joy in you I know.

It is simply more than I can say,
The moments, the nights, the days;
That I share so fully with you,
Only one word will do
That word is…..You.

With all my love and heart,
Tim

May 5, 2005

No comments: