Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Cat Rescue

Isabel is a cat that has reluctanctly become our's thanks to Katrina and Steve! We continue to hope that they will return for her but. . . . LOL! She slipped out the patio door while I was brushing Sadie's hair before letting her in and managed to spend the night in the tree next door! We didn't find her until after our patio breakfast and to get her down I had to use one of my extension ladders. Thought you might find this humorous so I posted some pics for you. And hey, if you like the cat in the picture just give us a call!!! She comes with food and cat litter and whatever else you need! LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim, I think it was your Daddy Duty to take the Kat. I did my grandmotherly duty and took two. Your daddy and I have had the ladder out many times getting Katrina's other kitties out of the trees here on the farm. Most of the time at night. That's all part of Kittie Ownership.

Anonymous said...

How come the comment did not show under number of comments. Let me know.