Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Patio Project

Having gone through surgery (severed tendon on my right hand) with two surgeries, three casts, thirty stitches and a sling, we are finally getting back into action. Prior to having my pin removed we tackled tiling the patio that we decided back during the rennovation we were going to do. About 300 square feet of tile or nineteen boxes of 13X13 tile and a terra cota grout.
.
.
It really dressed up our Backyard Resort and, of course, we wanted to share the pictures with you. Let us know what you think!
.
(P.S. In a quandry as to what to do with the remaining thinset and grout as our refuge men won't pick up anything that weighs more than 50 pounds I made stones. I call them "John-stones" and am considering a new company called "Johnstones, Inc." Just kidding but I did make some stones and included a picture of one Cynthia decorated with our last name, a flower, and one of Gracie's paw prints!)

No comments: